måndag, mars 20, 2006

"Equinox (Part I)" with Jean Michel Jarre

Today night and day are of the same length, and we’re entering the brighter half of the year here in Sweden, when the days will be longer than the nights.
We call it "Vårdagjämning", but it in English it is called "Vernal equinox", which sounds more cool, mythical and fairytale:ish.
At the same time the Iranians are celebrating New Years Eve (or Norouz), so Happy New Year to all of you! I always forgot what year you have, but I think I read somewhere today that it is 1385?

Well, I guess it feels more like New Years Eve than something that should have to do with spring right now if you look outside the window, though…

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Equinox (Part I)" with Jean Michel Jarre

Inga kommentarer: