fredag, mars 10, 2006

"I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor" with Sugababes

Another Friday – another train ride! …and another chart!
On our way (me & Sis) to Gothenburg for Melodifestivalen tomorrow, and the quarter final expected to be the best of them all.
I sincerely hope so since I get tired very quick of the songs we’ve seen qualify for the Globe until now…last weeks number one and two have already left this chart…and been replaced by some others.
BWO is of course at the number one spot…I’ve had that song on repeat since last Saturday. Carola really have to impress me tomorrow if I should abandon this song as this years favorite. The number two spot is less expected. It is a very unnecessary cover of the mega-hit from Artic Monkeys (which I adore…and has it even left the charts yet?)…but since it is the Sugababes (with the new girl singing) doing it, and since it’s extremely fitting to their Bangles-like treatment I have to adore it…and it also makes it the song of today!

This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/Artist - Song

01/NE/01/01/BWO - Temple of Love
02/NE/02/01/
Sugababes - I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor
03
/NE/03/01/Jessica Andersson - Kalla Nätter
04/03/03/02/Kate Ryan - Je T'ador
05/NE/05/01/
Kayo - Innaan Natten är Över
06
/05/05/02/
Andreas Mattsson - You're Never Lonley When the Band Plays
07
/06/03/04/Black Eyed Peas – Pump It
08/07/07/03/Rhianna - SOS (Rescue Me)
09/04/01/04/The Knife - Marble House
10/07/04/03/
Andreas Johnson - Sing for Me

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor" with Sugababes

Inga kommentarer: