torsdag, mars 09, 2006

"Funny Little Frog" with Belle&Sebastian

Snippets of a day:

FF and Haggan (my party patrol) have booked tickets to visit me in Stockholm in April!! Fun, fun, fun! Hopefully we can initiate the balcony then…

It’s so cold outside you can hardly believe it. I read in today's paper that yesterday where the coldest in Gothenburg since 1888, and here in Stockholm there are icicles larger than everything I ever seen (ice-ways) dangling from the roof-tops threatening to fall down and kill you any minute. Going to the gym in the morning is actually an equivalent to bungee-jumping nowadays! Another effect from this long-lasting-never-going-to-stop-winter is that my headphones (to my iPod) gets so stiff in the cold that I hardly can hear the music through the sound it produces by itself when it rubs against my jacket…

Today is the radio show host(ess) Annika Lantz birthday. But it is also the birthday of Malus-Tobbe. Congratulations man! My god, what would I give to be 21 again… =P

Melodifestivalen this Saturday seems to be the best of the four quarter finals, so I'm really glad that our tickets are for that one. It will be fun to drink some wine with the Sis on X2000 tomorrow, and meet some friends in Gothenburg this weekend. Why is it only Thursday?

Another fun thing shall be meeting P&S on PS tonight.

Song of today then… Hmm. I guess I choose a song I love right now - but which I haven't got in my iPod (Why? Mental note: Have to fix that) – so I just shine up every time I catch it on P3. (It is also a song in the category "I should save this for later if I blog about XX (in this case frogs) sometimes"…but f*ck that.)

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Funny Little Frog" with Belle&Sebastian

Inga kommentarer: