tisdag, mars 14, 2006

"Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play" with Ryan Adams

Yesterday was a mile stone in my TV-watching career…
I only had time to watch ONE show before I went to bed…and I chose Grey’s Anatomy over Desperate Housewives. My former favorite show has officially become so blunt that I now can wait some days to see a new episode (this wasn’t an option last year, when I often downloaded the show during the morning and watched it through lunchtime, eating in front of my computer), and the doctors in Seattle have taken the number one spot instead.

But now to something completely different, namely THIS!
Cate Blanchett will reprise her Academy Award nominated role as Queen Elizabeth in "Elizabeth - The Golden Age"…a movie that must be the LEAST expected sequel ever to be green lighted. Shekhar Kapur will once again direct, and Geoffrey Rush will also return.

Not that I complain – I adore the first movie, and maybe Cate will get her (Best Actress) Oscar (which Gwyneth stole) this time around – but doesn’t it smell a bit desperate and strange?
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play" with Ryan Adams

Inga kommentarer: