söndag, mars 12, 2006

"Faller Du så Faller Jag " with Patrik Isaksson

The weekend has been extremely exhausting… I can’t remember the last time I got this little sleep…but it has been loads of fun, and I’ve met all the people I set out to meet; FF, Johan, A&A, QX-Ronny, Sis, Javve, Ante, Vetlanda-Lena, Malus…well I guess the only one I missed was Elsa, but I hope to catch her next week at my schlagerparty!
…and talking about schlager; now it is finally settled which nine songs that will try to knock Carola from her on forehand given victory in Melodifestivalen 2006.
I will try to guess the final order of the songs – even though it is almost impossible…and has nothing to do with my own test – here, with reservation for future changes before next Saturday:

1. Carola – Evighet
2. BWO – Temple of Love
3. Andres Johnsson – Sing for Me
4. Rednex – Mama Won’t You Take Me Home
5. The Poodles – One Night of Passion
6. Linda Bengtzing – Jag Ljuger Så Bra
7. Björn Kjellman – Älska Livet
8. Magnus Carlsson – Lev Livet
9. Magnus Bäcklund – In the Name of Love
10. Kikki Danielsson – Idag&Imorgon

For the song of today I’ve picked the song that almost made it…the number eleven of the 32. Sorry Patrick…better luck next time…and I guess it’s still a radio hit…at least at "Lugna Favoriter".

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Faller Du så Faller Jag " with Patrik Isaksson

Inga kommentarer: