fredag, mars 24, 2006

"Laffy Taffy" with D4L

Friday. Pay-day. Sunny. Everything’s quite nice.
But I’m really not in the mood for the weekly music chart, so I’ll skip it for this week...

I have to admit that the thing is that I’m in some sort of musical vacuum after Melodifestivalen.
While I’m a little tired of the songs, I still listen to some of them…but I mostly listen to the Morrissey-album…and I can’t fill the list completely with the Moz, can I?
So, there you have it.
But some musical tips anyway:
"That's The Way My Heart Goes" with Marie Serneholt is so much better in the extended version.
I love "We're So Loud" with Dub Sweden every time I hear it on the radio, but it’s not a song I wan’t to buy or download…
…in opposite to "Bold As Love" with Whyte Seeds which I would really like on my iPod.
But "Love Generation" with Bob Sinclar & Gary Pine is really, really starting to get tired now. I almost turn of the radio when it comes on...and then…
…this weeks BIG WARNING:
"Laffy Taffy" with D4L

I HATE THAT F*CKING SONG.
It makes me itch.
A disease disguised as a song.

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Laffy Taffy" with D4L

Inga kommentarer: