fredag, mars 03, 2006

"Idag & Imorgon" with Kikki Danielsson

Today I’m going to meet my best friend Daniel (who’s coming up to Stockholm from Paris) and tag along with him to two different parties with his friends.
Tomorrow I’m going to celebrate my fathers 60th birthday at a restaurant here in Stockholm.

Today it’s my last day at my work at Telefonplan
Tomorrow I will start missing the company of my lovely colleagues there, and start worrying about Monday and the new assignment (I still hasn’t got the slightest idea of when I’m supposed to be there…).

Today I’m going to drink alcohol.
Tomorrow also. I HAVE to have a white period soon. Very soon.

Today I’m going to put Kikki and her classic schlager at the top of my chart (since it has made me happy in some kind of retro-way all week on the tube).
Tomorrow I hope BWO will rock Melodifestivalen with the winner of this year…

This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/Artist - Song

01/NE/01/01/Kikki - Idag & Imorgon
02/NE/02/01/Magnus Carlsson - Lev Livet
03/02/02/02/Kate Ryan - Je T'adore
04/01/01/03/The Knife - Marble House
05/NE/05/01/Andreas Mattsson - You're Never Lonley When the Band Plays
06/03/03/03/Black Eyed Peas – Pump It
07/04/04/02/
Andreas Johnson - Sing for Me
08
/07/07/02/
Rhianna - SOS (Rescue Me)
09
/05/05/02/Linda Bengtzing - Jag Ljuger Så Bra
10/08/06/03/The Knife – Neverland

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Idag & Imorgon" with Kikki Danielsson

Inga kommentarer: