måndag, mars 27, 2006

"This Woman" with Anna Sahlene

This woman…


This woman is a living time bomb…
Every time she opens her mouth it might explode with another classic statement. Not so much her opinion about gay-people which I actually might understand (my God, she’s a fanatic Christian…her opinion is almost unprejudiced if you compare it to Åke Green and his people). No, I’m more afraid she will loose all our future votes from every (partly)Islamic European country, or – even worse - start something larger than the Mohammad-drawings upon her home country.

And that "Jesus is God" part?? Where did that come from? Is he? When did he take over from his father? Does Carola know anything we don't know? Or has she founded her own religion? Or does she just suck in English? I guess nobody knows but our own, newly refreshed, little schlager-angel.

I believe people didn’t know what they sent to Greece last Saturday…
…but at least it will be more exciting (on every level) that last year when we sent a Ken-doll with a stupid show-number.

By the way. Keep commenting. It was nice!

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "This Woman" with Anna Sahlene

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I wouldn't worry too much about people burning our embassies because of TBFH Carola. Dammit, I'd be scared even to badmouth her, she looks like she'll take a good bite out of yer neck at any moment, just for not being godfearing enough. Geez. I wonder if her pal upstairs reads blogs. Then I'm in for a bad trip.

Oswald sa...

I'm not completely sure her pal lives UPstairs ya know...

Anonym sa...

I'm scared, please hold me.

Oswald sa...

If you want to think a bit positive you might think about the alterative: nobody will really know how it would have turned out to send Alexander Bard to Athens...
It might not have been a better alternative...
...or wait...
Yes, it had.