lördag, oktober 29, 2005

"Baba O'Riley" with The Who

To finally have been to New York is like having been told a big secret that you knew everybody except you were into before. Now I can look at TV-shows from Manhattan and smile at the locations because I know where they are geographically and in reference to each other…

Like today I was watching "CSI:New York"…
…by the way, they have made some huge changes in season two; Vanessa Ferlito (she played Aiden Burn) is out and Anna Belknap is in as Lindsay Monroe (I really like her). Hill Harper (who plays Sheldon Hawkes) has been put out in the field, the series has turned a bit brighter and less gothic and bluish – and Melina Kanakaredes shows a lot more cleavage in every episode… But I like it - and it is starting to be my favourite CSI. I’ll make the song of today the theme from CSI:NY…
…and there was a murder right outside the restaurant in Little Italy where we ate ore last evening in New York!
I’m finally able to make remarks like that…and it feels great!
=)

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Baba O'Riley" with The Who

Inga kommentarer: