onsdag, oktober 19, 2005

"Manhattan Skyline" with A-ha

My First Trip to New York, Part I

The flight went fairly well; nice company on my row of seats, my own little screen with movies and games, 150 Sudokus, and lots of alcohol (though I had colleagues who got a lot drunker than I) * the fabulous view of the Manhattan skyline when the bus drove from Newark * arriving to the Hotel New Yorker where I and F1 got a room on the 22nd floor * Jens and I running through Macy’s * Looking at Macy’s overwhelming Christmas department with all the X-mas trees * the first NYC coffee at Starbucks * Time Square with so many lamps that you didn’t think it was possible for a place that look that tacky * the jet lag kicking in and you feeling more tired than ever before in your life – and it’s just 5 o’clock p.m. * the first pre-party at our room with the wash bowl completely filled with ice and beer * the totally chaotic dinner at Bennigan’s Grill & Tavern

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"Manhattan Skyline" with A-ha

Inga kommentarer: