tisdag, oktober 18, 2005

"New York is Waiting" with Björn Skifs

We were supposed to have some "Flip or Flop" today…
…but I guess Erik had to work or something 'cause it all went down the drain…

...or maybe we all were just to obsessed with our trip to New York tomorrow.

I know I am.
I’m totally psyched actually…

Flight anxiety, a throat infection that won’t stop hurting, trying to do some packing (and have to keep all U.S-restrictions in mind)...
...and really feeling some sort of complete, hysterical, disgusting panic that just makes me crash on the sofa solving some blogs instead of doing the things I should.

I really, really hate feeling like this every time I am going to fly.
And I am really, really tired of my f*cking throat.
But at the same time I am really, really longing for New York...
...and to meet Fredrik at flatiron at Thursday!

New York - here I come!
I sincerely hope...

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "New York is Waiting" with Björn Skifs

Inga kommentarer: