lördag, oktober 15, 2005

"Sista Morgonen" with Niklas Strömstedt

This morning was the last one I ate my Klacid medication – tomorrow I am supposed to be well again. Hm. Strange that I still have a soar throat then… keep your fingers crossed! I really want to go to NYC on Wednesday… Anyway, that’s one of the reasons for the song of today ("Sista Morgonen" actually translates to "The Last Morning"), but there is an additional one:

Yesterday after work, a couple of us (E-man, D-man, E-babe and so on) went home to E-man and his wife to blow off some steam over the passed week. It was a very nice evening – even though I didn’t drink anything with alcohol (but rather about two litres of Coca-Cola), and the other ones had beer and wine – and I didn’t get home until about 8p.m.
Not that it’s late or anything, but I missed half an hour of "idol 2005"…which really didn’t matter at all since the party was much nicer…but that’s not the point….and I only catch about half of the songs…
…and my god was that a blessing.
The theme were "Swedish Hits", and the contenders where butchering songs from Kent, Håkan Hellström and Eva Dahlgren…or just singing awful songs by people like Tomas Ledin. Actually, the only good thing I heard was from a girl called Sibel (she is usually one of the contestants that I really can’t stand – but who is constantly celebrated by the jury) who sang Niklas Strömstedts "Sista Morgonen".
My thoughts where; damn, she actually can sing without wailing every song to the grave, and damn, she sings much better in Swedish.

Of course the jury said exactly the opposite.
Either they or I have no clue at all…

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Sista Morgonen" with Niklas Strömstedt

Inga kommentarer: