lördag, oktober 08, 2005

"Viktiga Små Ord" with Nanne

Yesterday my friend Fredrik told me (in reference to the HIV thing I wrote in Thursday’s blog) that:
"You have to stop worrying about things all the time. You have to stop seeing your whole life in black… Otherwise you will never be completely happy!"

Smart words from a smart man who I really respect.
But it is just a bit hard to encapsulate something like that when you can’t eat, and are recovering from 40C fever…

But smart words which I will consider, and since I think he might be the one who know me best right now he is probably right.

I also got a tip on a text message from my colleague Emil:
"If you're bored; download/buy a cassette-book, listen to it and just get irritated (or laugh) at the way the person is reading"


That’s a lot easier to follow. Have to try that some day.
Two tips in one day. That’s nice.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Viktiga Små Ord" with Nanne

Inga kommentarer: