tisdag, oktober 25, 2005

"My Heart Will Go On" with Celine Dion

I’ve never been this tired in my entire life. Is this how it is to have jet lag? It feels like my heart should stop and I would fall down dead (or at least sleeping) on the ground.
But I guess that won’t happen, and that my heart will go on…

Oh my god! Wasn’t that the worst link to the song of today EVER???

Fortunately there is another link:

Yesterday I bought the new four-disc DVD of the movie "Titanic".
I know the Titanic-backlash was one of the greatest in movie history, when it went from "the movie you have to see" to "I promise, I haven’t seen Titanic" in a about a year…but I never understood that.
I love that movie, and have been waiting for this Special Edition forever.
I have seen it in the movie theatre more than any other movie..
…and I always cries at the end when the old Rose dies and she arrives at the Titanic and Jack is alive again and everyone applauds.

…and now I can do that every, single day if I want…

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "My Heart Will Go On" with Celine Dion

Inga kommentarer: