måndag, oktober 24, 2005

"Leaving New York" with REM

My First Trip to New York, Part VI

…trapped in a jumbo jet with a huge, fat man beside me (who was flowing his stomach over to my seat) * the worst turbulence I have ever experienced * panic * darkness * scared as hell * Frankfurt * finally found the After Shave I looked for since London…and also added a Bacardi Razz to my shopping basket since I had survived that flight * boarding a plane again (for a much smoother flight this time) while H-babe & Co remained in Frankfurt for €250 * home!!

Then the try-to-stay-up-for-30-hours-in-a-row-to-avoid-jet-lag project started - with power walks (half a sleep) with F1 and ESC-watching with Johan – but that’s another story.

I guess REM is right in several ways when the sing: "Leaving New York is never easy".
I want to go back right away. And I am already afraid of the flight.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Leaving New York" with REM

Inga kommentarer: