tisdag, oktober 04, 2005

"Supersonic" with Oasis

Today I just use my lunch-break to summarize some short facts from my day and week so far:

  • Yesterday F2 called and had figured out almost my complete weekend from the short Sunday-blog. That’s someone who knows you really well, when he can read almost three sentences between every written line! =)
  • My throat is so soar today that I eat about two Fisherman’s Friend (the light-blue, striped one) every five minutes just to survive. I guess I’m off power walks and going to the gym for the rest of the week, then. Damn!
  • Today I read that my favourite TV-show right now (Prison Break) was picked up for a full season by Fox last week. Hurray! New episode today...
  • Turkey and Croatia are ready to get into the European Union somewhere in the next ten years. Well, I guess that means it will be easier to control the amount of money you spend when you are about to haggle at the bazaars in Istanbul next time.
  • The weather today is spot-on autumn-perfect. Couldn’t it have been like this last Saturday instead?? Now I’m sick and at work... What’s the use?
  • With E-man off to surgery, D-man and I excess in old Oasis tunes. I sometimes forget how much I love their first two albums – they really subscribe to two places of my "The ten best albums I have"-list...one of them is clearly top5 (and someday I will tell you the others...I promise). Anyway, the song of today had to be something from either "Definitely Maybe" or " (What’s the Story) Morning Glory"...so I went with this one.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Supersonic" with Oasis

Inga kommentarer: