söndag, oktober 09, 2005

"The Final Countdown" with Europe

Today it’s time for my 125th song here at the blog – and of course that means a recap.
But!
This is the last recap of its kind...
...at least for every 25th day.


When I started to write these recaps it was mainly because:

A) I would like to se for myself how I varied my songs
B) I hadn’t that much to write about every day and that saved one day…
Now I really like this blog and find things to write in it everyday. I adore the "Flip and Flop"-sessions with the guys at work, I love to write my list on Fridays and I easily find a lot of music-related (or not-so-music-related) things to write about here.
I really don’t need the recaps…or maybe just every 50th or hundred day or something.

And yet another thing!
My sister – who might be the only one I know regularly is reading this blog – hates everything that looks like a list here…and she won’t escape the others I had to let this one go.
So this is the final countdown (and I guess that gave away song number 125).


101 "Unga Pojkar & Äldre Män" with Lena Philipsson

102 "Dare" with Gorillaz feaut. Shaun Ryder
103 "Time After Time" with Cyndi Lauper
104 "Get Me to the Church on Time" from My Fair Lady
105 "If The Milk Turns Sour" with John Murphy & David Hughes
106 "Spice Up Your Life" with Spice Girls
107 "Domino Dancing" with West End Girls
108 "Perfection (Turn Me Upside Down)" with Dannii Minogue & The Soul Seekerz
109 "Die Mauer" with Ebba Grön
110 "La Poupee" with Danielle

111 "Spelling Bee Interlude" with Missy Elliott
112 "Neverending Story" with Limahl

113 "Take it Easy" with The Fugees
114 "Morning Papers" with Prince

115 "Looking for Love" with September
116 "A Pain That I'm Used To" with Depeche Mode

117 "Mer Jul" with Adolphson & Falk
118 "Go to Sleep" with Roxette
119 "I’ve Got a Life" with Eurythmics

120 "Supersonic" with Oasis
121 "All By Myself" with Eric Carmen
122 ""Doctor! Doctor!" with Thompson Twins
123 "Suffer Well" with Depeche Mode
124 "Viktiga Små Ord" with Nanne

125 "The Final Countdown" with Europe

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"The Final Countdown" with Europe

Inga kommentarer: